Jon Daou is a composer / producer for media who delivers skillfully composed music with enormous production value. At his studio in London, UK, Jon utilises outstanding creative skills, the latest technology and the finest session musicians to create impressive and effective musical products. He learned his craft in composition & electronic music production at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama and the Purcell School of Music. Today, Jon is a highly sought-after artist, known for his uniquely versatile expertise in bringing all manner of projects to life with his music.
Alongside his main creative work, Jon tutors in film composition at the renowned Sound And Music Summer School and has recently set up another summer course, in electronic music, at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama. Jon Daou is the founder of PitchLDN (social event for members of the creative industries) and a founding member of Fractious Productions, where he is the Director of Music.
- Queen Elizabeth Hall
- Barbican Club Stage
- Wigmore Hall
- Clore Ballroom (Southbank Centre)
- Louise T. Blouin Institute
- London Philharmonic Orchestra
- BBC Symphony Orchestra
- London Sinfonietta
- A host of other premium
musicians from around the world...
- Art Installations
- Musical Theatre
- Dance Shows
- Electroacoustic Performance
- Marbella Film Festival
(WINNER, Best Short Film, 2008. 'Bloodline')
- Shaded View On Fashion film festival, Paris
(OFFICIAL SELECTION 2013. ‘Immortal’,
narrated by Stephen Fry)
- Barbican Cinema
- Other screenings worldwide...
- Richard Twyman (Olivier Award-winning
director, Royal Shakespeare Company)
- Ram Shergill (international fashion photographer)
- Motion Picture House (film production outfit)
- Pop & dance record labels
- Various fashion labels